... Plastic Surgery Seattle your source for information on the services of Seattle cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Jourdan Gottlieb ...
Ask the Doctor
For individuals considering cosmetic surgery, a thorough, informative consultation with Dr. Gottlieb is the best way to reach your ultimate decision-no matter what stage you're at in the game. When interviewing Dr. Gottlieb, certain questions are especially worth asking. He wants to help you, so he's provided a convenient checklist that you can bring with you to ask during the consultation. The important thing to remember is that this is a life-changing service, and Dr. Gottlieb will help explain everything in detail. So don't be afraid to ask him questions.
About the doctor
- Are you Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- What associations are you currently a member of?
- What is your safety record?
- What is your success rate?
- What procedures do you specialize in?
About the Procedure
What Payment Options are Available to me?
- How long does the entire process take, from start to finish?
- What are my options for anesthesia?
- What can I expect right after the procedure?
- How much physical pain can I expect from the procedure?
- When can I resume normal activities?
- When can I go back to work?
- When can I resume my exercise regimen?
- What are the possible side effects associated with this procedure?
- How long will it take to notice full effects?
- Will this procedure inhibit any future activities?
- Does your office have financing available?
- Does your office provide other payment options, besides financing?
- If I'm paying out of pocket, what are your terms and conditions?
- Are there any incentives for paying up-front?
- If I decide to have more than one procedure done, will I receive a discount?